It's been sometime as I were so busy with stuffs around. Until i've actually neglected and put myself into sorrows and darkness. Until I found myself, here am I :)..It was 2 months already for being away from High School. Things could have now changed so much, and so fast too. Instead of waking up everyday and repeating the same old schedule, There's much more socials entertainment and works needed to be entertain. It was a brand new start for everyone of Age 18, Different Environment , Different Thoughts, and Start a Different Growth.
You might think that being mature, it's by experiencing things. Even myself thought of that, and I realize it , it was so wrong. Because everyone mature in someway, Different people ; Experience different things. It's not wrong to give advise, but don't turn into Judgement. I started working in another job, instead in my Parent's Company. And I really learnt alot, instead of relying on parents giving you more expenses, You will understand how 'Hard Work' money came from, rather than just eat what you like, it's just like eating your own sweat, tiredness, and blood. Experience how really normal life is, if you're spending your Holiday at home doing nothing. Seriously, pack your bags and gain some of these to grow yourself.
Officially Single <3 :) ? Yea.. Just have a clear cut of it.. Guess that's the best for both of us. You know, you're really a wonderful person. Whoever that had on you the next, It's a bless. It was quite surprise for my friends, or even myself. As I could just Sacrifice literally Everything, even things I loves to do so much. But after awhile, by understand a relationship doesn't really work this way, and It's quite wrong to have it too.. But still, it was never a Regret being with you. 5Months+ , Could be a very part of the life I have, and the very mistake I won't make again :) ..
Footsteps might be remain at sight of ours, but the past is passed. We can't change it, but take it as a sign of Nostalgia for a little moment, that's enough. Instead of looking back all the sad one, replace the sand into the sorrow steps, and start making new footsteps that it's worthy.
Good Night Peeps, Time to sleep and work again tomorrow :(. Find me if you want :D ! I'm at Pavilion Bossini 5th Floor. Heh !
No comments:
Post a Comment