
I guess everyone heard about it, Whitney Houston's Dead. I was stunned when I first open my facebook, and it all pops up on the news feed wall. It was quite a sad thing, as one of the greatest voice in her generation was now being Silenced. I believe she's now with God in Heaven :) .. Singing with much joy along with all Angels.
I was to be said much listening to her songs, as it's really emo and good for break ups. :D. o ooops. lol. Well. not just that, as I also believe that she's a superwoman, that brings lot of inspiration to people. Life wise, she speaks lot about God if you do realize and research about her :).
I could only say, in any where else ; We will always need someone to influence us, and motivate us to move into a more rightful and success way. Friends, Family, Superstars are always one of the list for us to model about. But for me, I think God is my inspiration. God's People, are motivator for me in my life time.
Heard of lots of break up stories.. Is this the break up season ? Why is everybody having so much problems ? Guess It's really a bad beginning for this year :( .. Working was good today, but very boring and miss the colleagues as i was shifted to TimeSquare branch for a day.
Well.. Gotta sleep as tomorrow gonna Hardcore work again ! :( . GOOD NIGHTTT <3 <3
I was to be said much listening to her songs, as it's really emo and good for break ups. :D. o ooops. lol. Well. not just that, as I also believe that she's a superwoman, that brings lot of inspiration to people. Life wise, she speaks lot about God if you do realize and research about her :).
I could only say, in any where else ; We will always need someone to influence us, and motivate us to move into a more rightful and success way. Friends, Family, Superstars are always one of the list for us to model about. But for me, I think God is my inspiration. God's People, are motivator for me in my life time.
Heard of lots of break up stories.. Is this the break up season ? Why is everybody having so much problems ? Guess It's really a bad beginning for this year :( .. Working was good today, but very boring and miss the colleagues as i was shifted to TimeSquare branch for a day.
Well.. Gotta sleep as tomorrow gonna Hardcore work again ! :( . GOOD NIGHTTT <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment