
Another day of working, was not that exhausted as were having lots of great time during working :P.. I know that's weird, but my store is just super awesome you know :).. Thank God of placing me in this place. heh..
Lots of friends were still asking about what happen and If is im fine. Thanks for all the concerns :).. certainly, I'm fine. But of course, I still won't able to be really Ok and forget about it at this time. I'll just take it as another memories, and a great history of companion in my life. Still , I need to let go ..
I thought of something , and wrote another thing in facebook, of course It's not complete , but well.. lol .. - :
有钱的爱情,很幸福. 要什么的得到什么 ;
普通的爱情,很幸福温柔. 因为彼此两方都会忍让,找最好的方法去体让对方.
没钱与真爱,很幸福温和甜蜜. 虽然没有所有想要与吃的东西,两方都会努力的取到,给爱的人自己最痛爱的东西,也彼此忍让,学习,珍惜与接受所有的缺点. :) ..
Wealthy Relationship can be Blessed,as you can get whatever you want.
Normal Relationship can be Blessed and Fondness, as both will tolerate and find the best way to treat each other to the max.
Lackness but True Relationship will be Blessed,Kindness and Compassion. Although can't have whatever they want, in both will work hard with their hard, and give the most Precious gift to their love ones. Learn how to tolerate, cherish and accept their defect. =)..
Everyone has their ups and downs in life, and it will never end. Each times it happens, it will be flabbergasted even more. But I learned this time, instead of avoiding it. Face it. Because when that thing is gonna end, It's the fact that it's gonna end. Don't take it as the world ends, but another part of the story ends. And time to start another paragraph after that full stops in the Book of Our Life. I believe, everytime we finally solve something. We will automatically gain rewards. Experience and Another Lesson. Theory of life, never ends. But each time we met, it's another theory. It's like study and learning, Until the day we die. We are still, Learning :) ..
I thought of something , and wrote another thing in facebook, of course It's not complete , but well.. lol .. - :
有钱的爱情,很幸福. 要什么的得到什么 ;
普通的爱情,很幸福温柔. 因为彼此两方都会忍让,找最好的方法去体让对方.
没钱与真爱,很幸福温和甜蜜. 虽然没有所有想要与吃的东西,两方都会努力的取到,给爱的人自己最痛爱的东西,也彼此忍让,学习,珍惜与接受所有的缺点. :) ..
Wealthy Relationship can be Blessed,as you can get whatever you want.
Normal Relationship can be Blessed and Fondness, as both will tolerate and find the best way to treat each other to the max.
Lackness but True Relationship will be Blessed,Kindness and Compassion. Although can't have whatever they want, in both will work hard with their hard, and give the most Precious gift to their love ones. Learn how to tolerate, cherish and accept their defect. =)..
Everyone has their ups and downs in life, and it will never end. Each times it happens, it will be flabbergasted even more. But I learned this time, instead of avoiding it. Face it. Because when that thing is gonna end, It's the fact that it's gonna end. Don't take it as the world ends, but another part of the story ends. And time to start another paragraph after that full stops in the Book of Our Life. I believe, everytime we finally solve something. We will automatically gain rewards. Experience and Another Lesson. Theory of life, never ends. But each time we met, it's another theory. It's like study and learning, Until the day we die. We are still, Learning :) ..
No comments:
Post a Comment