Woke up in the morning, as usual. Work just came into my mind the first thing. Now I realize that, I'm starting to miss school. Not because of the mind set thingy, but you doesn't need to worry about so much things, Allowance and Budget spending for a day, Timing accuracy, Punctuality. There's so many responsible after now..I believe, Faith are something that everyone needs and have. Not just in Religion, Christianity. Rather that, in Works, Society, Family, Friends, Coworkers, Relationship and mostly in, God.
Let's put God's Theory aside first. Sharing about my own Experience. Really, For once I thought growing up fast, graduating from that hardcore jail place are one of the magic and wonders Genie granted me. I was wrong, I'm bearing with Responsible, Politics, Breaks on my Shoulder and Words of Criticism. It's all about Faith, If you're not strong with it. You definitely gonna be expel or isolated by this society. With all the anger, all the shit you need to tolerate with all the politics and high ranker ; Even you're NOT wrong and got blamed and scold, you can only keep quiet. We live in this World, the cost are Money. Without it, we are nothing, we will have no life as there's no supply. Of course, it's a new level and every part of it gives me a lesson. I thought I were mature enough handling things, But I was wrong. There's still so much things for me to learn about ; in matters of Responsible, Toleration, Relationship, Gossips and More that you could imagine. I really wish I could stuck my butt on my High School Chair, but still life are meant to be go on. :)
Now, the Christian ways. ( Is my own view and perspective )
God, might be not exist for non-believers. But definitely, Not all Believers believe that God exist. But personally, I do. Because until now, I still felt his presence onto me that blessed me so much. And this is the reason why am I still here. I saw a post in facebook, and it really encourage me. As I was praying to God another day, Forgive all my sins, although I'm still a sinner of Everyday. God wouldn't just abandon you for the things you did wrong, and there's always a purpose for it. The most important is, you know how to turn back, repent step by step. God never rushed you to do anything in just a minute, He's just too merciful and patient and full of love. Supply of this world, are decent for him. Because he will always make sure things are sufficient for me , and us :). The only thing is we are encounter and be responsible just alittle much to him.
God, might be not exist for non-believers. But definitely, Not all Believers believe that God exist. But personally, I do. Because until now, I still felt his presence onto me that blessed me so much. And this is the reason why am I still here. I saw a post in facebook, and it really encourage me. As I was praying to God another day, Forgive all my sins, although I'm still a sinner of Everyday. God wouldn't just abandon you for the things you did wrong, and there's always a purpose for it. The most important is, you know how to turn back, repent step by step. God never rushed you to do anything in just a minute, He's just too merciful and patient and full of love. Supply of this world, are decent for him. Because he will always make sure things are sufficient for me , and us :). The only thing is we are encounter and be responsible just alittle much to him.
Broke up after a week, makes me feel better. 6 Months just flew through.. like that.. I was quite disappointed at myself, as I will never happen be once that can be friends after a Clean Cut. But is really the best for me and you, as we already at this step. No point if we contact each other, are arguments. Hope you live your life to the fullness, and blessed. You're a good man. Though it's not about 3rd party problem. Still, Forgive me If it's my own problem. :) ..
Time to sleep ! Gosh shit, 3:24. Imma die tomorrow while working. =/. GOOD NIGHT. HEH. Peeps.
Owhhhh. I met a new friend today. AND I KINDA LIKEY. HAHA. *forgive for a sudden kid circumstances, as always* :P.
Time to sleep ! Gosh shit, 3:24. Imma die tomorrow while working. =/. GOOD NIGHT. HEH. Peeps.
Owhhhh. I met a new friend today. AND I KINDA LIKEY. HAHA. *forgive for a sudden kid circumstances, as always* :P.
No comments:
Post a Comment