Thursday, February 16, 2012

15th Feb - Dotted.

Valentines' Day was even over already. I'm no longer 18 as I know. School days are like so out for me now.. hahaha.. still looking forward for Campus Life :) I bet i will like it tho !
As usual.. Work Work Work and Work. But slowly it's getting onto my daily life. I'm not tired and complaining after 2 weeks of working. Traveling and back to and from the same place are like a scheduled thing, Thank God I'm yet to really out to this society and start working for my life time ; Because It's really lifeless.
It brings me a Hit today, And lots of Nostalgia.. I almost cried out as It hurt so much. All I ever wanted was a family. I don't really mind and care about rich or poor, suffer or happy nor anything else.. But the secure and warmth of being together as a family.. Was serving this couple as I was working, looking at them pamper their son, joke with him, making him laugh and the son's laughter, Does really even make me now tears off when Thought of it.. I believe not everyone could understand how it feel.. But it reminds me of how my parents did the Love to me, how my siblings actually played with me and even if We fight, It's like.. something so missing and important now..
Children , Friends or anyone else out there. If you're having a secured family, now start cherish it. Don't wait until it's gone, and realize how wonderful it was. I know because I came from a Broken Family background .. Start loving them if you haven't.. Even you think that they are the one making you suffer so much. Still, they are the only one always be there for you. Your Family.

Was actually thinking lots of Drama for yesterday's Valentines. But too bad, I have no partner. Else I know how to give a surprise that will never forget :P .. Ends up spending my time with all the Alcohols .. Aww.. T.T .. It's okayyyy.. There's always next year ! hahahha

Guess it's time for bed. Good Night people ! :)

No comments: