
WEW .. * owh too much DragonNest and learned from Pinnoys -.- *
WEW! What a Day ! It's my first Full Time of working today :) . and, It's freaking tired. Never been busy before like this, as there's toooooo many customer and tooooo little staff we had today @.@ .. But well, still I had an awesome day ! Also, Realizing school days are much fun than working :( .. Because you doesn't need to stand for 12 hours and feel the pain at your Back, to your Foot ! Like A Boss (Old Man) !
Quite alot of INTERESTING things happened today, as White People seems to, Interested in me O_O .. Yes. I got molested, well just abit. OK lar, he's quite good looking lar at least. HAHAHAHA :P !
and YEAAAAAAA.. lots of my friends : - Rebecca, Kristeen and Moky came to "visit" me ! Sort of 'gao lun dong' at my shop also. =/ .. Well, ok lar still at least baik hati abit. Not like IAN, Say " I sure come today ". MY FOOT, You put my aeroplane today x( ! and also. VIVIAN :DDD ! durh..
Still, I have no energy to write things already :( . Brain is like total blank .. O well.. That's all this short for today ! AAAWWWWWWW, Tomorrow is HOLIDAYYY ! :DDD , and I'm working. WTF...
Least of that, I'm glad to have my Normal life back again. At least, I doesn't need to have so much time to waste on unnecessary stuffs. Even better, making more suffers and mistake between you and I .. :') ...
No comments:
Post a Comment