Friday, February 10, 2012

10 Feb - Instinct

Another day passed. Eventually, as I planned. Having a super recover sleep from the whole busy working and lacking week ! Pffft .. The maximum that I could sleep was just that 13 hours :( .. And I'm already O______O .. aww...
Quite lot of things that came into my mind when I was rolling and slacking on my bed xD.. Knowing my Instinct for most of the Time, Are quite true and accurate. The thing is I can't always depends on my Instinct, because not always that will lead me into the right way. I could only say, walk with faith and you will walk in the right path :)..
Grandpa was still not that conscious after that accident, still in ICU :( .. Praying hard that He will recover fast as he can't do any operation at his age.

Uhhhh.. Having a New Car soon I guess. Before College ! Muahahhaa.. Believing that God are giving me Triple Blessing recently.. and with alot of choice that I crocked made, I'm able to fix it back and be more blessed and bless other ppl too :) .

No comments: