Maybe i care too much? I've been trying so hard to face the facts and also try not to care so much.. but i can't.. in my heart.. each and everyone to me is important like a precious jewel.. I been thought that im really OK and Fine edi.. but i still found out that.. No.. Iry Wasn't.. i'm still in a painful situation..in a worry situation..in a depressed and Cried situation everynight..
"A" u told me that.. people that nears u are trying to get my benefit.. i just know that last night, No.. I Believe that everyone comes to me is just to makes friend.. But now, everyone thing has been changed.. even i feel u,Yourself is trying also.. I have no idea why i always said to myself " when they need u , they treat u as a Treasure ; when they dont need u , u are just invisible and a shit to them " .. I Really Really difficult.. to maintain this 1 part of my friendship.. im trying so hard.. to gain u guys 's attention and also try to maintain everyone together and in a happy time always.. but i think.. is the end now.. i really need to stop and dont care that much.. is just making myself Sick..Frustrated..Annoyed.. Why am i so stupid that treat myself that badly. I really feel that im mad to myself sometimes.. why do i care SO MUCH? THAT PEOPLE NEVER EVEN CARES THIS GONNA BE GONE SOON? or they just never realise?
"B" told me .. everyone was suffering.. not just me.. Yes i know.. a trust from u last time towards everyone is no more now.. and we gonna have a expectation to know that, soon everyone will be gone.. 1 by 1.. or even once and for all.. I Never agreed with u last time.. As Now.. Yes .. i totally know and agreed that what u said.. is gonna happen.. if yet everyone start knowing and change..
My Wish is simple.. i just want everyone to be last time.. The feeling is really gone.. Please.. Come Back.. Don't Go..
I really need someone that i trusted to talk with.. im really lost.. im really blured.. im really frustrated.. and i really really Tired already..I Just want things to move smoothly and peacefully..
Ken u gonna just forget everything.. be yourself thats all.. dont need to waste some idiot time to care them so much as they treat u as invisible sometimes..
Ken u gonna just forget everything.. be yourself thats all.. dont need to waste some idiot time to care them so much as they treat u as invisible sometimes..
This is just what im thinking.. is a mind set of mine.. and i wanted to changed it.. if theres a sign that returns of previous days to me...The Time Where we 1st Gathered In Mid Valley...
No comments:
Post a Comment