HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUSANA =D !
Today No Youth ! BREAK Day ! And I WENT TO SHOPPING AGAIN ! MUAHAHAHHAHA !
Arghhh ! Such A Tired And HAPPY Day Wahhaha ... Went to Ikea > The Curve > Icano =D ! Well .. my bed was broke down.. but then it seens that Ikea dont have a good design of bed that can satisfied me ~! Well .. To Console My Self i bought A Shirt ! Not Really Expensive ~ RM110 Only After Discount Heeeeee !! Dont scold me please Isaac Kor @_@ ... Ooopss.. I think i simply use my money again ... ~_~ !
After that went to Yam Cha Makan Blow Water and bla bla bla ~ and we had STEAMBOAT again ... OMG ... -_- ! Sorry Guys no photo Today -.- ... Phone no Battery LOL .. so cannot take .. = = !
I'll Promise Isaac Kor .. Never Ever Anyhow Use My Money Again $_$ !
I'll Promise Mosquito .. Never Ever Emo So Much Again @_@ !
I'll Promise Everyone .. Always Be Happy =D !
No comments:
Post a Comment