Thursday, May 14, 2009

14th May 2009-A Very Sick Day..

Today was the sickest day i ever had for so many years@_@.. I have soar throat , cought , flue , fever and even i break my leg joint but is recovering .. Aikz. . so didn't went for school , stayed at office and home for rests.. Argh.. went for Clinic and i was shocked.. LOOKING AT THE AMOUNT OF MEDICINE I WAS REALLY MORE SICK @.@ ! God Please Heal Me And Touch Me Now @_@ .. haihz ! .. Tomorrow Exam Starts le .. and it starts with Chinese paper.. omg .. zZzz.. This Time Aiming is 6A's , just hope my chinese and Sejarah get passed or a C im very happy edi -_-.. ! Others no problem to get A bah =P .. ! Anyone wish me Good Luck On Exam or even pray for me =P ? hehe .. !
.. Are You Shocked -_-? But I AM..
MC - The Most Important Of ALL =D!

1 comment:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

so so many medicine!!
remember eat them on time!!
all the best to you in your mid term!!
Gambateh!!