Today, IS Testimony Day For Prefect~ Everyone is Nervous .. Who will be kicked or expel out ? I Was Shocked for the whole process zzZzZz ~ Well..Guess What ? I'm Actually >>>>>
Senior : "Kenneth Lee" ( With A Very Serious Voice And Look )
(I Looked To Him And Was Frightened, And i was thinking Want Expel also dont kena me 1st laaaa.. T_T)
Senior : " Hehh, You may go back to ur original Group "
Me : Thank You Bang =.=~!
And I'm Stay !! Haihz.. Is just the 1st round, theres 2 more round to go ! Well i think im gonna start doing my Prefect Project from now and also study since Exam is coming also~
Today, I'm Still Sick Badly. I Have a bad headache during exam for Chinese Paper 1. It's Hard .. just for some parts. Well.. After paper 1 , everyone went for recess and prefect have to duty then only our turn to recess. Went back inside the Hall to ready up the test. Ate my medicine before i have my test. And after getting the paper, write write write write .. Till the last section write write write..... write.... wrriiitee...wrrrr... * Fall Asleep*. OMG ... Teacher woke me up and say,"Masa sudah Tamat". I was like , Oh Shit ! Speechless .. ARGHHH 20Marks Goneee... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... yawn -.-...!
Didn't went for Chinese class and also Piano Lesson , Cause im really Sick.. Rest At Home~ -_-.. I Think End Of The Day ! Tomorrow Is Sat !! IS PHOTO TIME AGAIN WAHHAHHAHA ..!
No comments:
Post a Comment