Haih ! Another Day That In School > Home > Sleep .. Nothing Special Happened Today .. But I Did Laughed Alot In School Again Today .. Is All Evil Laugh omg.. -_______-...! didn't know that i didn't go school ytd will affect such alot of things ! Because ytd is BooBoo And Shark's Birthday ~~ Well they miss me because i didn't went to their celebration as they every year i also have a bunch of Monkeys help me to celebrate my B'day hahaha ... Well .. Nevermind la .. next year still can help u guys celebrate mah =P !! Happy 15th Birthday By The Way~~...
Settled down 2 projects ! Theres 2 more to go ! Haiz!! Fast Fast Saturday La !! OMG TALK ABOUT SATURDAY .. I HAVEN'T Get Present for Miss.O!! OMG OMG ... Arggghh ! Let Me Think What To Get Her Again As I Have So Many Idea Just That Theres No Sales In The Market e5... Going to shop with Issac Bro during Saturday Also =P ... ! wakakakaa.... Bored Wednesday !
No comments:
Post a Comment