Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yawn Yawn & Yawn !

My Birthday Is Just Over ! And I'm Bored Already , What the hell -.-.

Didn't went school today due to super headache, eye pain with really red Iris, and Fever :( .. So yeap ! Rested The WHOLEEEEE DAY, Was on my bed from Morning Until Evening, Then head out to Church for Sunday Practice. lol ..Tried out and played a lot a lot of Pattern. And It Dragged until 10:30 ~!! AHH, can't blame la we started at 9 :( . Need setup this lar that larr.. :X

BooHoo ! About The Sleep,It's a good thing also I guess, A combination of my total lost of sleeps and cardio :P.
Was rushing up my Paperworks and Assignment & of course, not forget about Facebook ! Had a very far off topic ~ Look below =/ It's Lame. I know but Funny LOL.



Started With...
In The Middle...
Ends Up .. x:
Haha ! Maybe nothing to do lar or much things happened lar :P so bloggeh won't be so much happening ~ Promised myself will start doing revisions and exercises after my Birthday. And here I go, finishing up the stack of books and exercises everyday .. owhh. It's not fun ! JUST 4 MORE MONTHs. AND THERE GOES MY VERY FIRST FREEDOM ~~ Teehee ! <3

Good Night People ! Drink More Water Due To The Hot Weather !

No comments: