终于十七了!我知道我很年轻,别妒忌!呵呵呵呵! 正日只好在学校过,竟然是读书的一天 :( 但真的很开心,也没后悔不上学与其他朋友跑上云顶 ! 哎..还要庆祝多机次呢!
多谢大家的用心,礼物,庆祝,歌声等. 真的真的很感激你们!给了我个难忘最后一年在校内的生日! 还以为你们只会到雷色广场吃吃逛逛就好,哈哈!
I'm Turning 17 ! Yes I know I'm hell young -.- .. Don't Jealous :P ! Another Exact Day Celebration ! Teehee ! AND THERE TO BE MORE TIL THE END OF MONTH.. AHHH =/ !Had a really really really Great day today :) ! Gifts, Surprises, Songs, Celebrations, and More. Really Appreciated ! Thank you Guys ! Without you all, It wouldn't be a blast and a day that which likes a sweet dream ! It's Really Weird and Nervous when you all were singing the Birthday Song EVERYWHERE. Yes, EVERYWHERE -.- .. What I just expected for today was just a normal lunch at Leisure Mall and a Movie Only. O well, hahaha ! But still very the happy lar, don't worry !
你们的卡与字母,我完全感受到. 读了以后,真的有点想哭的感觉..但向来都不会在学校流泪哈哈哈哈,只好在家再回想和培养那心情再哭. 没有啦!真的好感动..在脑里最深刻的是:"我们却没忽略过你的感受与心情,我们都在裳你!". 你看!打了出来又哭了!啊啊啊!想要拈死你们了!谢谢多了!<3 <3



Thanks for the card, Really touched and appreciated. I didn't know Cards could be better and any others valuable items or gifts. Feel like crying in the class when I read it. I felt each and every page nor words. Thanks for letting me know that you all did not neglect me nor isolate me. Because I've always been silent in the class, and would be really emo and depress because there's no one comes to me and talk. Apologize If I sometimes really become too uncle and also can't click up with you all. What I could most remember of what it written is " We all did not neglect your feelings or how you fill, And We're There To Support You Always. " :) Thanks for everything. !Huggies! <3<3
下课咯!又要张刚了. 无端端给靖雯拉进去,看到了蜡烛蛋糕真的吓跑了. 幸亏迟下,不让整个食堂就好望着我!真的差点吓倒! 谢谢了有给我个惊讶和不懂第几次的生日歌 -.- 爱死你们 !
Recess ! And Need To Run Duty Again -.-. Suddenly Duty-ing Been Pulled Into The Canteen. Was Like , What the Hell ? What Happened. Look To the Straight. Saw that sui po taking out a cakes and lighted up. Walao, Wanted to run away neh, canteen still got alot people that time you know ! I very shy and pai seh 1 okayy !! Anyway , Thanks again for the surprises and don't know how many time's birthday song. LOL ! <3
为了部落各,大家留下了拍照 :P !
Taking Photos For My Bloggeh Updates :P !
Were Quite rush for today, as the latest movie is at 2:30p.m. ! And Our Class ends at 1:30p.m. =/ ! As usual, We had Roti Boy ! And a Bag ! So we just sneak and smuggle in all the food, and eat inside the cinema. Though is ROTI, BUT IS LIKE SO DAMN HELL FULL LAR =/ ! Watched Harry Potter as Aunty Joey were craving for it, It was so - so lar the movie, maybe it will be quite blur if you didn't read or follow up all the others previous Episode. Planned to have Hi-Tea but ends up everyone is just too full, So yea we didn't went for the Wong Kok Milk Tea cause of the spending of RM30 Above. Just felt like biting some stuff, went to Sakae Sushi and have some light foods and sashimi. AND WE ONLY PAY FOR RM4 -.- because of the Points Rebates. lol. After everyone just went home separately. I'm like falling asleep eventhough I'm walking =/..
Reach Home like 6p.m. And just bath and dress up , Went dinner with mom nearby Cheras. Had this Italian Food around Leisure Mall again. I've always wanted to try up, And finally I get the chance to try ! And It's Really Nice ! Was late for my tuition for almost an Hour. Rushed for tuition again. and Sam Pat people sing Birthday Song for me again. LOL. My Gosh, Thanks lar all :) ! *Blushed* Was like so tired at the class. Because I'm not a robot that can generates from 6a.m til late night :(.
IT'S NOT END YETTTT ~ Went for the very last activity of my birthday. Another Movie at Pavilion. LoL AND IT'S AT 12:50a.m. ! Arh, nvm lar once in a year. Watched until like 3a.m. , My eyes went bengkak and like blood in it. Was home and quickly bathed and head to bed ! And Ponteng Class The Next Day -.-..
Hah ! Thanks for all the interested non-resting celebrations ! Really appreciated and Owe you all a surprise of it too ! :P.
Love Ya All ! Muackx ! <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment