Monday, July 18, 2011

Pictures As Life

Much More Than Excited. Well , I'm gonna turn to full 17 the next 2 days ! Yipeee ! Time To Drive And Have Half Wings ~~~~ As Much As Today, I actually doesn't know what to share, but I've always spoke about life. Things got a little changes and better after Owning myself a Camera DSLR. Not just fun of capturing all the memories down.Living a Life As A Photographer Are Full Of Colors And Wonders :).. I've Learned How To Capture The Most Beautiful Picture With Different Angle.Which It's Also Applied To Our Life Principal. Let's Try To Look On A Little Different Angle, and Realizing That, Woah.. It's Actually Sufficient Happiness And Beauty Everyday :) !

Life are yet to be difficult to live on, things come and go, what comes around goes around. Problems will never end everyday. We solve and we get a new task or quests like what we do in the Games. Alot of things might just stuck in our head, knowing it and yet to clean it.

The only one we always rely, It's our friends. But by understanding how much they could do, it's still by our own. And of course, We have a Awesome God that actually can take away all these burdens and heavy bags for us :). Probably by sharing to your friends might help on that very moment, but still the shit at the butt are still need to be wiped by your ownself and it always need to be Flashed away to avoid stucking more and more in the toilet bowls. Why not just live happily as we only have 24 hours a day :) ? While we don't even know If the next second we will die. Share, Cry, Wipe, Dump, Smile, Face It Again.

Being strong are always needed. I would really understands the feelings of holding the pains and tears infront of people. Somehow cry it out will be so much better, why need to hide ourselve from who we are? It's our life, we choose to live it how it goes. Why do we always need to listen or care about the judgement around us? This means that we are weak and cowards, doing things which only appreciate and makes people happy, but not ourself. Myself, I don't really care or mind what people thinks, as long i'm doing it right and satisfied myself. Of course I'm not saying leaving all the ugly parts of it to ur friends, we need to be conservative too sometimes. But what's really in you? I'm asking, What's in you? Pain ? Sorrows? But I've learn so much to let go and be myself.

I don't know how much It hurts already, But really It's time to stop chasing after wind :) .. I don't know what's with you, I heard of lies, heard of different things. Yet it prove that, Time really Prove everything. That we really not suitable to be together. At Least I know I still have alot of " Y T F " With Me. Aikz. Guess Everything Goes Fine Right Now. I don't feel anything already :) It's just like normal. Glad to have this kind of freedom and natural feelings again. Thanks for giving me a chance to chase after a Dumb Pig like u :).

I've always wanted to tell you my friends, 5 years in the school I've know you guys, I don't know how to face you all sometimes everyday. I don't like being Isolated, I don't like being Ignored. What's wrong with me ? Why not just tell me ? I Doesn't know how to start a question like this but only type out and ask you guys to read and tell me so.. It's just because I'm Gay? It's just because I'm Stupid? It's just because I'm not even a part of your friend? It hurts very much everyday.. It's not I wanna be silent, but I felt being ignored by repeating so many times and yet no one reply me. I just hope you could tell me so, at least give me a chance to change and be happy together this next few months.

Life been good without thinking much, ways of pushing these unnecessary things. Somehow just felt that I've grown and overcome so much from the past. I guess which is a good thing huh ? haha.. Haih. I'm Dried up, Really looking up for a relationship, but I know it's not the right time huh.. Exam ahh , Works Ahhh , This Ahhh , That Ahhhh.. LoL..

Uhhhh, Went out with the "What" Family Gang , aikz what kind of weather is it? Everyday makes me feel like sleeping in the class.. tsk tsk.. Guess I better head to bed right now , Brain is starting to shut down and doesn't know what are words and spellings were. O Well What The Hell.

GOOD NIGHT :) <3




No comments: