Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Momentum

It's been a busy weekends ! As the activities really goes non stop until midnight. Had this Worship Concert at New Life Shah Alam ! It was awesome to praise and worship the Lord together again. And Had so much talks and funs together , as we met each other just once in a blue moon.

Well , Sis Bought Be A Present :P . I thought It was a Wallet, but too bad. It's a Fragrance. But still Good enough better than nothing larr.. hahaha ! Thanks <3

Had an actually surprise belated b'day dinner from Bryan, Tiong and Cinly. Well, i guess Mr.Bryan forgot that I'm staying part of Kajang area and I'm a food Lover too. hahahah ~ but it's okay! It was happy to be with u guys and totally appreciated :). Had a full laughed Meal and also Supper at Tutti Frutti. <3 Thanks Lot. Love ya !

It was a Blessed day today, My wallet really left RM3 as well as my bank does. Thank God that I don't need to eat Maggie mee for my 3 meals hahahaha..
Quite Stress as I've not actually started to Prepare for my Trials and SPM. And I actually Don't know how to start. Perhaps I should go shop for more exercises and short notes. Haih.. Really Sometimes Stress Til Cry =.=..

FRIENDSSSS, If you really treat me as a FRIEND, Please Please Please ~~ Don't Dig Me Out This Few Months..I Promise to come out as much as you've asked after my Exam Okayy ! Morning til Morning I also don't mind. But Not Now ~~

Do Pray For Me For Temptation Resistance,Studies,Over Stress, Family Issues. Things seems crumbed in my head and I don't know what to write anymore.. tsk..


No comments: