Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Fabulous Blue 17th Bash !

For The Hell Long . I've never updated my Blog. Was always thinking Words With Photos will brings much excitement and more meanings ~ And yeap ! Here Is It !

Had My Very Very Memorable 17th Advanced Birthday Celebration With A Huge Bunch Of Crazie Monkeys and 'Die Gang'. It was really really glad to know you guys and gave me this much of fun which I can always remember my 17th Is A Very Blue Year. :) !


Had My Very First Birthday Dinner With My Gaming Friends. Vir,Sen,Janice,Joyce,Kendrick,Issac and also Kiro :) ! The Food Was FANTASTICALLY SARK ! Arghhh ! And They don't even have Sports Channel :( .. Can't see how Malaysia lose to LiverPool D: .. But anyway, Of course we still have great Laughter as Usual. Can't Live My Weekends Without You Guys la !! Lots Of Love !! Best Friends Foreverrrr Teeheee !!


We Reached The Bar around 10:15p.m. YES ! IS 10:15p.m. And It's Freaking Early. We were the very very first customer. But of course, I need to go there and coordinates all the seats and tables too. Owhh Thank God I've booked enough and ngam ngam Amount of it :) ! So everyone no need to stand like Kayu :X ! Owh.. That Thing In The Picture Is Call Lamborgini , IT'S NOT A CAR. It's A LIQUOR KILLER.. 3 Cups.. Haih.. This is the thing that makes me starts to puke and drunk up -.- .. Anyway ~ Thanks For The Drinks Yea !

Time For Birthday Cake, Well.. Eventually After The Song I've Become Shit Man. Chocolate Face .. Grrrrr... I guess I'm already damn Blur when that moment, I can't remember or really talk like a normal sober man. lol.. 12 Tequila Shots. Thanks Staff For The Extras :) ! 'Friend' Fetched Me Back, And Yea. Bath and Directly Go On the Bed. And I'm Like a Dead Man. Sleep Til Morning -.-..Without any Frustration or Problems, I'm Like A Happy Baby That Fills After Milk And Sleep Happily and Smiling. LOL

Time passes faster than I've ever thought, But I'm still able to go back soberly la, At least I know What I'm Doing, What I'm Saying, and Walk PROPERLY -.-.. Anywayyy. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THIS REALLY REALLY BLASTING BLUE PARTY !! I've never thought that having this amount of friends to celebrate with me :) ! I'm really touched and appreciated , 40+ Attended :') ! I don't know what to say, but really really thanks for Everything all my dearest darlings and friends :) ! Love Ya Lotssss ! Muackx !

With Lots Of Love !!
Kenneth The Happy Boy :) !

No comments: