Had my early Dinner At This Taiwanese Restaurant Around Kuchai Lama, After Desserts at SnowFlake Nearby :) ! Thanks To Him, Else I'll be taking my Dinner alone. So SAD RIGHT ? Can't blame lar, Today is Tuesday leh, Everyone is working and til late already tired :( .. Anywayyyyyyyy, Thanks for the Meal ! Teeeheee ~ It's Fun Going Out With You Big Guy X: !
___________________________
Well Well ! Guess What. I'm Asking For Some Gifts? HAHA :X No lar, actually wanted to buy and shop for myself. But seriously, I'm as busy as bee, And I don't even have time to shit soon =/.. Some Friends been asking my Wish List for this year's Birthday. And Yeap ! Here It Is. I'm Not Asking Much And Obviously Is Very Useful For My Daily Life :) ! Let's Look On? HAHA !

A BOXERS ? Yes. I NEED BOXERS. LOL, Been Trying to Look for Some Cool and Nice Boxers. Apparently , Cute Too. HAHAHA xD.

Well , Probably Not Much People Know What's This. It's A Multi-Rod Stick Which I've Always Wanted To Get One For Playing My Drum :) !
As a friends of mine , I guess you would know that I'm always wearing Collars, Polo T, or even Formal most of the time now. It's not that I Love To Wear Them, IS I DON'T HAVE A CUTE NICE T-SHIRT :(. Even I Wear, It's A Total Colour Plain T-Shirt. Which actually Fits my Sexy Body Out ~ Right Right X: ?
Obviously, It's a Wallet and Of course I'm not asking you to get me a Burberry wallet ! ( Well If You're so Rich, I Don't Mind. I'll Be The Happiest Guy In The World ). If some of you notice my Wallet has a few lubang already, and actually tinted :( . So Sad right? No money is like that. sigh sigh..
Yeap ! It's a Sling Bag. Doesn't Have Time To Get A Really Medium Size Big And Nice Sling Bang. Just To Put All My Files , Books , Cloths , Lappy and my DSLR In. =/.
Tsk Tsk ! I feel bad asking for it. But since 'Some of you' asked. Nahhhh ~ Let you buy me back some gifts la since I always so kind treat you all makan and accompany whenever you guys need me. wakakakakakaka ~ And Tag Along To Let People Know What I'm Wishing To Get For. XD !
Hope That Tomorrow Will Be A Blasted Birthday ! Teeheee ! Nervous. Nervous !!
No comments:
Post a Comment