A Special Message For Reeve =D !
You are so "educated" that always made ppl mad=D .. always curse ppl =D .. Tell u what, u thought everyone can endure? Your **** Attitude really burns ppl up. Everyone have a Line, and u edi over it. I'm Telling u, NO 1 LIKES u. Calling People No Balls? Please la u only have EQs at pvp so that u can lan c ppl, Hey Child , Calling Me Kiddo,Dude? I Think u are the 1 that so childish and kiddo =D.. 1 PvP can cause everyone mad because of u. I'm BL anot what related to u ? You Thought u are my Father? or My Grandfather? Please la u, even they are better than u. Or I should say even a street dogs is better than u ? hmmm !
No Balls , real life come out fight lo. If not that day ppl consoled me i think u already in the Hospital. Dude, Your Attitude Really SHIT . Calling People Mom Or Dad Die? Seriously, What's Your Problem 21 Year Old Kid? 3/4 Ivalian Don't Likes U. Childish, Childish And Childish.
I'm Telling You, theres ppl with anger with u that really wanna Wallup u 1 day. Is Not fun making some madness people Mad. Hater of The World, u might don't know. I Wonder when u go out for working what will happen =D .. sadly say that i really hate u, and hope i'll see u in the newspaper 1 day=D.
Fake Face? Saying Me ? Or Reflecting Back To U? Why That Day Meet Don't Dare Say Me No Balls? At PVP say " He Don't Really Know Who I AM LOL " . Well After Reminding me i really L.O.L ! Such A Small Gas Person, That dare to say in Games but not real life. Well who's wearing a Mask? Btw ur grammer got problem, dont have Fake Face, only have "mask":X!
What A Freak,A Jerk,A Uneducated Person.
Best Regards,
Ken:).
No comments:
Post a Comment