Sunday, June 7, 2009

IvaRO Gathering 06-06-2009

Sorry For No Updating Blogs For This 2 Days=P... Well Actually Got Alot Of Things.. Just that I'm FULL OF JOY And Too Tired .. HAHA ...!
Indeed ! This Week.. Is Really Really A Memorable Week For Those Who Hang Out.. I Really.. Wanna Thanks Everyone For Giving Me This Kind Of Joy.. Is Really hard to get back since long time it was lost.. Thank You Lord :)..
Viewed For The Photo.. My Tears Will Drop.. Not because IM SAD.. Is because.. I Really .. Too Happy And Miss The Days.. Why It Is Passed So FAST? =X ! WHY AHHH ... I Hope we will meet again in few more weeks? hehehe....
So Many Many Activities Ran. And So Many True Smile And Laugh Came Out From Everyone ... Although i let that Airport Bodo BOOM till nothing to say . but we still very happy haa .. at least have some1 to "ZAT" GG.com=P!
EVeryone Was So Excited!6-6-2009 Gathering Is Total Fun Haha ... Enjoy My Dance ? GG !! Perasannya !! Planned For Movies , But then the Queue Is REALLY REALLY As Long As 3 Trains... X.X ! So then we went for Arcade then Eat, then Eat Again, And Eat Again LOL .... Kim Gary > Sakae Sushi > McDonald > Chicken Buffet LOL....
Sorry Guys i really have a bad headache.. my face doesn't look good today.. i'm actually not really feeling well haha.. but still i have a lot of fun lolx...Sorry Ah Bodo Make u Wait for " Malaysian Time " Again LOL !
Penang People .. Thank You For Attending This Gathering.. Really Appreciate.. I'll Really Miss You Guys..
Argh That CockTail Really SUCKS MAN LOL .. I Almost Vomited -.- ...
Lastly .. Picture Of All Days.. Is Really A True Memorable Day...!
Waiting For B.Ken They All And The FOOD! EATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !! O.O Some1 Been Quota LOL Finished ?-.- Sam You So Cute
House of Dead 4!
Meowss
Glenn and His Friend
Quota Another 1 o.O! The Venom And Vien Family Photo LOL!
Censored LOL!
Creston So Busy o.O! >>>> SO CALLED ALLEN WALKER LOL
Silent And Allen ! GG
Innocent Guy With Sam /oops
So Called Allen Walker Drinking Tea-.-!What U Guys Looking At?WOI ! SAY LA.. !Noob Bear I Hate Your Finger !YOUR FINGER VERY PRETTY AH? QUOTA U...Thats Better=D!So Called " Allen Walker " With Jian ( oopsS ! )XG And McD Jason XG and Mcd @_@ !Pey =D !*LengLui* LENEE ! =D ! Family Photo !Chatting In McDO_O~Bok Bok Gai ! See B.Ken Eat?B.Ken Is Still Eating LOLLeng Lui Lene , U Teach PeY To Do WAT?NOT ME !! PEOPLE SEND ME 1 O.O !

Last... MEMORIESSSSSSSSSSSSS ... T_T

No comments: