=X I know i'm Young so then u guys are easy to open mouth and Starts AK47 Me =X ! Well Count As Dai Har Sai Wahahaha ..?
So Then let Me Tell You Now :-
I'll Argue if u wanna Argue=D.
I'll Fight If U Wanna Fight=D.
I'll Quarrel If U Wanna Quarrel=D.
I'll Boom Your House If U Burn My Woods=D.
Sorry just to let u know that i'm not that easy to talk and bully=).
Well, if u think im not understand u are wrong.
Because u are the 1 that is always Wrong=D.
Let Me Tell You What. I Really Dont Mind Losing 5 Of You Guys=). Is Just A Piece Of Cakes For Me Right Now=D.
As I Said Early.
I Endure Enough And Now i'll Be Direct As More Directly.
I'm Young But I'm Mature=).
Surface Can't Cover Up Dudes.
Awake Now La.
Talking Nonsence And Bull Shitting.
Don't Know Who Say 100% Will Support The Events /ho.
Don't Know Who That Keep Complaining the Price And Now Say Don't Want Cause Want Go Somewhere.
Since U Know Have Gathering On That Day WTF u still wanna Organize ? LoL.
You Also Been A Organizer Before , I Think You Will Understand The Feeling? Well Perharps Not Cause Too "Mang Sat"=X?
Oh Ya, Another 1. Why You Wanna So "BMM" ? You Are Not Involved But U Want To Be Involve , Fine Lo =D .. Why U Say We Make Fire On U ? We Also Havent Say Anything Wor=D.
Sorry La
I Can't LOL everyday.
And I Found Another Dog -_-.
No comments:
Post a Comment