Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23rd June 2009

Weather of the Day: Windy
Mood Status: Happy > Emo-ing Some One…

Grrrrr … This stupid Streamyx Connection really killing me and making my nerves spring!! I Promise MY Self I’ll change this stupid noob connection if I don’t get a good line after this week this Technique Ian come!
There’s Plenty Way of “Care”... Is not easy to let people know that u is caring him/her... although u tries Ur best to Care him/her... Well... sometimes u really need to speak out just to reprent Ur “care” out... with mouth is no use too... but with ur heart peharps? Just SMS-ing with punctuality is a care? Well I don’t feel it... maybe u? U? Or u? Heh.. Everyone view of point is not the same... What I really do feel it when there’s people called up, talk to me, and issue me up... I, I really feel that comfortable and also very consoled... Maybe of my different background? That I always very important the “Care”? Is my own way and also opinion... no offences=D... Well maybe you know who I am saying? Treat u as bro... But tak tahu NOW u treat me as what le... but still very appreciate... Just don’t let me feel too over it bah... I really hot temper as u know = =...
I have been stopped for RO a week... I really feel that there’s something Wrong and Lost ha-ha... I really addicted to RO le = =...! It’s been 6 ½ year is with him hahaha … well...ISP is done..! Kai ah Kai Waiting u helps me on server only ah… All my friends! Stay Tune!!
Prefect Project Finally Ends! Well... Is not really good... I score for 51% only = (... I should just pass up! EEE >.< …
ARrrghh my Wallet is really rotten and broke! Any kind people donate to me? Ha-ha jkz!
It seems that my blog is bored and full of words = =... let me think how I should change my blog and attract! Well perhaps I can just use picture everyday to represent my Mood =P... And blog abit of the day =P!

No comments: