Tuesday, May 10, 2011

9th May 2011 - Humming While Waiting


Another Day , It Was English Paper Today ! Obviously I can happily close my eyes and just be relax. BUT NOT FOR TOMORROW ! Is the stupid Malay Paper again.. Arghhh.. Please Please Please End My Secondary Life Fast ! I don't even wanna see Malay Words anymore :( !

Wanted to start the 365 Days Project, As it's very interesting. Basically just uploading a photo a day that will conclude and represent about yourself daily. But I don't think I can stop myself from typing like an Old Man. LOL :X

Know What? Knowing You Is My Greatest Gift Already :) You might not know this, But you let me feel a different kind of <3 again. Thanks, Dummy S. ! :P

1 comment:

Matthew Gan said...

good luck in your exam !
all the best dude...