
I thought I wouldn't write any Emo post anymore :( .. But I just can't help it.. sigh..
B.M. Paper today. As usual, Feel like dying after having it. Somemore I'm late for my Test due to a fat girl student fainted just in front of me =.= .. And I need to rush for help and carry her to the Health Care Room.. Thank God I have enough time to finish up my essays with all the points popping in my head :) ..
But well, Paper 2 was killing. My hand became like tao fu after I finish writing for the past 2 hours and 30 minutes =.= .. hopefully I'll just score well for this time exam lar and shut my parents mouth.
Wasn't feeling that happy.. Guess I'm once again doomed. Do You Know.. You're really really.. Alike with my 1st one.. The way you talk, The way you react..
But .. I don't wanna ruin your relationship.. That's all.. I was lying on my bed for 2 hours and I can't get myself into nap.. All I know was just thinking.. Got myself mad and frustrated.. And Until this hour I'm still worrying.. But I know what is happening.. I'm just not Naive as you thought..
A Little Poem I Wrote Just To Release Myself. Haih.. Hope It Wouldn't Sounds too Bad .. *Tears*
..............................................................................................
Walking Alone On The Street,
Under The Sun, Under The Tree.
Finding The Word, Which Fits Us Three.
But Actually, Is A Whole New Story..
Thinking That Being Animalcule Was Me,
But At Least , I Know What To Be.
Being Together, Perhaps Will Never Be,
But The Depth Of My Heart, Was Still You And Me..
I Was On My Bed The Whole Evening,
Wondering There, What You're Doing.
I Couldn't Take My Nap, Due To Contemplating.
Whispering To The Air, Doze Me,Show Me, When I'm Dreaming..
Wake Me Up, When Is Still Dim.
So That, My Heart Wouldn't Be Pinned.
Tell Me So, If Anything Wrong I Did.
So That, We Could Be Free And Have The Same Beats..
<3
-J.C-
No comments:
Post a Comment