AWW ! Is Sunday Night Already ! Why Is The Weekends Always Passed Like So Damn Extra Fast -.- .. Sigh !
As usual , Went to church in the morning ! And It Was Pui Boon's 1st Time Worship Leading :D ! Everything Goes Well. Praise The Lord !
Well, Had A Good Jamming Session With Susana and the Incoming Sunday Worship Team. High Daooooo ~ ! Wooohoo .
Went Lunch lor, yes. CAFE AGAIN -.- ! And Got Into A SO CALLED Arguement on the Cinemas and Movies. AND WATCH INSIDIOUS TODAY ! SO HELL DAMN "SCARY" LO -.- .. Is like halloween horror movies =.= .. lol .. Low Budget Horro Movie Sia ! DON'T WATCH !
=/.. I Don't Know Why. But I Started To Miss You Again.. Sigh.. :( ! I'm Addicted To Miss And Love You.. Sighh...
O Well.. 2 Last Paper Tomorrow. Physics 3 and I.T. =/ ! All The Best To Myself. wakakakaka ! Then can go "wet" until I "full" -.-
As usual , Went to church in the morning ! And It Was Pui Boon's 1st Time Worship Leading :D ! Everything Goes Well. Praise The Lord !
Well, Had A Good Jamming Session With Susana and the Incoming Sunday Worship Team. High Daooooo ~ ! Wooohoo .
Went Lunch lor, yes. CAFE AGAIN -.- ! And Got Into A SO CALLED Arguement on the Cinemas and Movies. AND WATCH INSIDIOUS TODAY ! SO HELL DAMN "SCARY" LO -.- .. Is like halloween horror movies =.= .. lol .. Low Budget Horro Movie Sia ! DON'T WATCH !
=/.. I Don't Know Why. But I Started To Miss You Again.. Sigh.. :( ! I'm Addicted To Miss And Love You.. Sighh...
O Well.. 2 Last Paper Tomorrow. Physics 3 and I.T. =/ ! All The Best To Myself. wakakakaka ! Then can go "wet" until I "full" -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment