Tuesday, May 17, 2011

17th May 2011 - Give Up

Sometimes, We need to know what kind of things to Give Up. Give up Burdens, Give Up All The Unnecessary stuff that makes you vexed and unhappy Etc, Are things that we should Give up and Surrender to Thy. But always keep on the things and hold it, never let it go, never give up on stuff that is Righteous to you and everyone around you. Knowing Which to Give Up and Hold On Is very Important :) .

At Some people knows that I'm not a person that easily Give up on stuff. And yea, It's because My principle, and my attitudes. Once I've give up and in on something, It will never be saved, and It will never be the same anymore. I wouldn't care like How I Used to , And Never will feel guilty and regret towards human wise, work wise or whatever wise is it.

Therefore, I've Gave up on certain things today, And Yeap !! It will be another Total Happy Crazy Kenneth Back tomorrow :P .

O yeaaa~ I'm glad that I can see my screen in 1 piece ( which I'm not having any single dizziness -.- ) at this hour :P ! Wahaha. Whatever shit is it! FRIENDS. Thanks for being with me. You're all my darlings forever :) . BFF !!!!! <3 Nightz & Sleep Well !

No comments: