Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To Anonymous.

Maybe by telling me u won't read. U will still =) Because i know , u will.

Telling shits to me. I'm tired of listening. Telling me , We are Brother. Come share with me bla bla bla.

Do u think i really believe 100% what u're saying? HAH ! trying to dig stuff from me? Not so easy at all .. lol.. just choosing a right time to expose urself out =) .. I'm Totally Speechless. SPEECHLESS WITH YOU..Now I Know Who you are . who are you really , D.L.S.C :)

Telling Me ? 分手已是朋友 ? PUIH ! PUIH PUIH PUIHHHH ! I'm treating u as a friend. o No, i should say treating u as a bro, well for real i do =). For you? What u treating me? Why do u still care since u already say so? Even if i like another person already, does it seems anything related to u? U're well disappointed me deeply once again, =) .. i never believe and know that u're like this, and speaking these words to me? *clap*

To be frank, yes, i do still have feelings to u. But i know, there's no more way back. because when Kenneth Lee say give up on certain things. HE, will never pick it up again. Just like when a thing drop into the cliff or a high moutain, he won't be that stupid to jump down to save that thing but not himself.

I really really don't know what to say.. it seems very speechless..
What i wish is only become a friend with u.

If u don't want=) Delete me, delete me in ur mind even.

really really.. disappointed and depress..

No comments: