Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back On Board ...


What is this. What is this mood again? WHY .. WHY IS IT COMING BACK ! FUCK SHIT I DONT WANT IT U KNOW ! WHY .. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY I FEEL SO STRESS PRESSURE AND VEXED ALL THE WAY..

My head is so full .. i've been thinking so much. so much... i never stop thinking every second.. i don't know what is the main exact point that caused me like this.. Please.. I don't want to back to the old Emo me.. This few months.. is been so wonderfully happy.. WHY IS IT AGAIN.. IS IT BECAUSE OF YOU .. I JUST CAN'T LET IT GO..

I just feel i'm so lack of care, i just feel there's no 1 here for me.. Who will understands me? who will ask me, How Are You Today? I'm the 1, that will only becoming stupid and asking and updating myself with people.. why there's no ppl update me.. why there's no 1 come to me.. why there's no 1.. even give me a tap of my back..

I don't want the days that i always full of tears .. i really hate it.. I HATE IT ALOT !

WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH ME AGAIN .. I NEED REST.. I NEED A REST FROM EVERYTHING ! I REALLY WANNA M.I.A ! OFF MY PHONE.. DISAPPEAR MY SELF FOR A FEW DAYS OR WEEKS..

Been thinking going for travel and relax myself.. but who will bring me? who will accompany me? i guess no one will.. i will be going alone if i really want to.. playing with my self.. talking to my own hand..

I hate this.. i really really hate this, that is coming back to me.. i dont want to update my blog with emo emo stuff like 3 times a day..

I just want to see a difference.. I'm ALWAYS DESPERATE TO WAIT FOR UR CALL ASKING ME HOW AM I ..

I Need to pay my tuition fees , i need to pay my bills, i need to pay my piano fees.. i need to pay my phone repair fees, i need to pay for my own books and all the stuff..
I Never ever WORKED before.. and now i really need to.. Work just to survive..

Family facing huge financial problems.. and i really really can't help up.. i felt so useless..
I dont know what kind of rubbish mood is this..
I'm Sick Of Being Like This.. Totally Feel Like Going to Jump or Whatever..

I Wanna Go Heaven Faster.. Someone just come and kill me? Free kills - please call me. We meet up and u can just kill me without ppl noticing ..

I just need comfort and care.. Is that so hard..?

No comments: