.. What do i really want? I just don't know.. and is time for me to think what i want, what am i really want to be..
Prove. That's the thing.. But how hard it is?
Cry, Is the pain. How much Pain it Gets..
Apologize, Is the Key. But I Did it again.
Love, Is Totally Nothing. Without Actions But Only Words..
I'm Truely Sorry.. u know me well.. giving patients and love.. that is unsearchable.. Your love.. is just everything to me..
I Understands... I Really Really Do.. Give me some time.. and let me dare to make an actions.. to end everything..
Because Of Love.. We Both Known Cherish the Moments..
And now , im trying hard to climb back , and never fall again..
Thank You.. For Giving me Time..And Continue Love Me Although This is Such a Tough Time..
God Had Gave Me The Biggest Gift, Which Is You.. Really..
I Love You .. :)..
No comments:
Post a Comment