Friday, April 23, 2010

Just A Little Message For Myself^^

God !!!!!!! U ! ARE ! AWESOME !

When Good Things Come , We Thank You.
When Bad Things Come, We Complain and Complains .

But You Know, I don't ! Because I am Thankful that You gave me so many life experience, that not everyone else had experience before. For a 16 Y.O guy like me, I'm extraordinary, Because of You, That makes this future for me. I Am Glad, That You've Gave Me So Many Problems, Without These and You. I wouldn't grow and will be stuck at the same Level.

Another Level come aheads, and now i will accomplish it wonderfully and happy ending :). Thank You , for everything you gave ! Because we all, Are sinners. and We know we need you to forgive us. Whatever that doesn't kills me, will only makes me more stronger ! Devil, You're always a failure to get rid of my life. so Get Lost :).

A Heart Before You, And A Heart After you. I'm Always The Same. Never Change. And Never Fade.

No comments: