Saturday, April 10, 2010

10 April 2010

Guess I'm Having Lots Of Things To Talk And Type.. Probably.. To Alot Alot Of Person? Just See The Paragraph.. lol ..
______________________________________________________________
Today was quite a busy day.. Woke at 11 o'clock. Went for breakfast with friends and then went to church for Sunday Practice , Guitar Lesson , Youth Practice and then Youth Meeting .. then Jamming for awhile. And went for dinner :) .. Celebrate Pre-Birthday with Him..

Believe It This..As From Now On.. I'll Treat people Better..
When You Treat A person Well.. Eventually You will get back a Well Rewards..
When You Treat a person Badly.. Eventually You Will Get Back Worse Than It, And Reflect How You React..
It's Like, Just Go Round And Round.. You Will Get Back What You've done.. And Feel It.. The process.. The Whole Thing.. EVERYTHING .. THAT'S IT !

God.. I've Cried Out To you.. That Take This Burdens.. Take These Heavy Bags.. That Full Of Burdens Away From Me.. Throw Them Away.. Not Recycle But Throw them Away.. No 1 Understands Me God.. I Just Hope you will Appear In my Eye.. In My Dream Once Again After This Long Long Long Period.. I Just Hope you Will Give me A Warm Hug.. And Comfort Me..

____________________________________________________________

The first thing.. I thought of is you.. I mean.. yea.. is you..
I know u just a few days.. but do u know how important and meaningful are u to me? Guess u wouldn't know and even care about it right.. Sorry to say about that.. maybe is because i'm lack of care right now..
Or I should just blame myself? That is because i treat my previous 1 like that? So it came back as a reward to me? Seriously with no joke.. you are like me, and i am like him..
Exams is important i know.. i just wish u can don't so cool and just sacrifice a bit of time for me? is that so hard?
U doesn't want me to know anything of u as i really want to.. Not even your full name? Hah.. Am I a pure stupidity person ? That Care you So Much ..
I'm sorry for being annoying for this few days..But I just hope that.. u will understands me.. just tell me directly face to face if ever u think I'm giving u stress..
Looking at the phone.. waiting for it to rang.. Disappointed once again..well is ok.. study is important..
Feel like giving up.. Don't know how long I can hang on u know.. I've tried my best to change and make u happy with me.. That's all ..
As in a deep conditions of depressions right now.. i hope u will just concern about me a little bit more .. just a 1% is more than enough.. i'm happy already ..
By knowing that u don't really care and concern is easy.. never understands my heart.. not even a single percent.. but I Know You.. :) ..
but i'm happy being with you.. Knowing you .. really :) .. i'm happy whenever i thought of u and hear your voice.. hahahaha.. am i crazy ..?
once again , Sorry . For disturbing you, Annoying you.Giving Attitudes.. or whatever it is, making u unhappy.. i'll never do it again..
I've never been mad. But alittle bit of Disappointment.. Guess I need to stop expecting things to happen.So yea.. Don't Worry About Me, And don't feel Offended If You Ever Read this..
O Yea, Bought something to you.. ahahhaa..
Wish You.. Score well in your exams !
I'm always here to encourage and give u cheers :) Whenever you are , and whatever you are.. is still the same to me..

Just hope.. you will Change. And As Well .. I'm Changing already.. If you think i'm wrong, Drop what i said. Ignore what i write :) Be Yourself, That's What I want..

I've never regret knowing you, even though u're unhappy.. i really feel guilty and bad of it .. do u know ?

I've so much things to write and tell u.. u've make me done the most damn thing ever and i didn't know i dare to say OUT infront of so many people ! ARGGHH i gonna struggle u ! lol ! <3

You know who u are :P ..
________________________________________________________________

Ah ! YOU !
4 Years Walking, without any tiredness ! lol ! though we are not physically here. Guess our heart it is ! =P ..
we both have the same perception . and the same priority places :)
We are always putting God before our Relationship :)
Simplest form : I'll Only Accept If He Loves God 1st.

When Are You Coming back man ! Don't keep me waiting lar -.- ! :( ..
I Don't know what to say lar, u know lar. we both were like walking soooo wonderfully and talking everyday and night = = :D !
Though we get screwed because of the phone bills LOL ! Is really funny lar -.- guess dont call so much >< later our parents gonna kill us once again = =....

Arghhhh ! :D:D:D <3 You

Definitely Everyone Knows Who's I'm Mentioning LOL ..

______________________________________________________________

Hah..
Thinking of you.. It's just make me like.. goes through all the highest mountains and also the lowest tunnels.. We both grown up alot , isn't it? we've learnt to treasure ppl, appreciate ppl. isn't it? :) ..
We've gave up both, the things we love most.. and yet.. we walked till the day.. :) .. i've never regret knowing you and being with u.. is such a wonderful thing.. that gave me such an experience..
I've gave up of u, because of God. Maybe u think that im idiot or stupid or whatever.. Because i just gave up the 1 i love most , just because it is not right.. and it stated in the Bible.. For me, i care.. Because i know. He Exists, And he is watching me whenever .. every second.. watching over me..
I guess it will takes a long time for both of us, to really become back normal friends and siblings isn't it ..? Yet now my heart is still aching.. i'm regret right now u know.. i've feel what u have feels.. sorry.. because of my busyness.. i left out of u recently.. i know.. u never give up .. to gain back the love and also repair back the broken vase.. but it can't be original again..
In another way.. guess what.. i 've regret.. i really hope i can repair and stick it back.. force it to be original.. but i think.. i'm the 1 .. should say.. is too late.. because.. i've never really cherish and appreciate you.. i've never seen a people.. like you..
maybe no 1 knows what u've did for me.. but i know.. i really really know.. you're the greatest person ever.. whoever that have u, is their fortune :) ..
Sooner , u will leave KL .. and back to ur hometown.. back to ur studies.. which we both will more distance in communication..
Whatever it is.. my phone is always 24/7 .. call me or msg me .. i will always willing to lend my ears to you :) ..

Thank You.. For giving me such a memorable and good experience of 1month + ..

- :) -

______________________________________________________________

CHRIST OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS ! YOOO !

ARGHH YOU KNOW WHAT? IS THE GREATEST PRIVILEGE KNOWING U ALL ! Being with you all never give me tears or sorrow.
We've grown up together, in spiritual , physically, and also mentally :) .. looking back to the old photos and those days, were really funny and cute of us ! hahahahahhahaa ! You all, are the best buddies and family i ever have :) !
Learning And Knowing Our best friend Jesus, and also our Heavenly Father.. Together.. We Share Things.. Together We Share Our Pains .. Together We Holding Hands, And Go Through All The Things :) !

Dai Kor Dai Jie :)

your encouragement and advise are really appreciated ! without u guys leading me the path.. i guess i'm already with Lucifier lol ! U've shown we the way and pull me out whenever i fall .. Thank you :) ..

the Older 1 ..
Guess What? It's A LAUGHTER OF EVERYDAY ! Going out with u all ! Blow Water, Bullshitting, And sharing secrets .Man ! is always a good time being with u all :D ! Thanksss :D

_________________________________________________________

I'm an extraordinary guy=). I dare to say, that i'm not those 16 years old people :) .. yea i am, but mentally . not :)
Having lots of Events to be organized again :( .. Gatherings, Activities ~~ ARGHH
>< ! I Guess It's gonna be the 1st Prom Night ever for the school next year LOL ..
Ahhhhh ! is a 2000 Words Essay, or even more than that.. I think i can't even write that during my exams LOL .. Arghhh need to go bath already lar ! then do my prayer and quiet time !

Pray For Me Guys. :) .. Everything and For the Peace of God, Enter to my heart. Once again.

<3<3

No comments: