Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8th September 2010

Holidays are here. Yeap again. We're screaming for Holidays while we're during school days while Now We're Screaming for School days while We're on Holiday. We ARE Pathetic and Sarcastic Students -.- !
Is the 3rd day of holiday.. i was wishing to go somewhere to really put all my burdens , my stress, my depression .. Especially places with high tall mountain. Going up like the past year and scream all my lungs out ! And it feels sooooooo much better !
Obviously ~ I Looks so OK while I'm infront of people.. but things just doesn't right.. im not like last time easily share out things now.. maybe i feel is Pointless even if i talk so much i'll just annoyed ppl..Now i have Family Problems, Friends Problems, Relationship Problems.. And is like AGAIN i'm back the full problematic issues Kenneth Lee..
Planned to Go Sibu.. Is not because I Wants to Meet *Ahem*Lau.. Well that's one of the minor point.. I wanna go there to throw all my moods .. and relax myself in such a peaceful place. Further more i can survey there for my Pilot Academy further, my Dad's Office.
Feel like really haihz..... =( !!
I NEED TALK AND WALK AND DRINK AND ARHHHHH !!

No comments: