
O My Precious Goodness. Is Like End Of September Soon :O ! Why is the time passing so fast ! Nvm.. Is good too, so I can quickly get my License and also goes for my freedom Academy life ! wahahahha
Pretty Sad as these few days were kinda ISOLATED by my 2 best buddies in school :( ! YOU KNOW WHO U ARE LAR HAR ! Talk to u all bo choi. Don't talk to you all worse still, never even speak at word to me =(.. SEE THE PICTURE NARH HAR ! Having BBQ and Steamboat too with them and also a few buddies around this coming saturday :D !
It's all about busy now ! My new schedules and plans are like so totally packed. I need to do my revision and studies. My works. My Server. Of Course, Serving in church that's a willing must :D ! Yahooooo !! Getting a new Guitar tomorrow, and gonna start going for vocal class already xD !
Alright I guess that's so much for today :D. Good Night Everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment