Thursday, September 16, 2010

16th September 2010

Went Out With my 2 Bestie Chan Chen And Vincent Again xP ! Went for 2nd time Resident Evil just to Accompany them =( .. But the 2nd time i watched today, is really.. Funny ! hahaha.. well yeap ! went to CC and Mamak to pass our time. And It's always awesome to hang out with u guys.

Somehow i feel I'm not Physically tired. I'm Mentally Tired. Can't sleep well these few days.. I mean, yea.. i keep wake up.. and i had to stay until 5 or 6 oclock to sleep.. Hmm.. i hope this won't go on as school reopens that i need to wake up at 6 everyday -.-.. in that case. Yes. I Don't Need to Sleep? Things just stuck in my mind..And It's Keeps Make Me Think Of It. well.. yeaaa ! Be yourself again .. Look Forward ! That's Who I Am Last Time. That Full Of Self Esteem And Confident on Doing Everything. And Passionate for God and Knowing Priority 1st. I need to get back there. Is not about running back. But Is Going back And Run back on the Right track til the Right Ending Line. There's Always A Paper Reminding Me How God Looks to me infront of my comp , By Ps.Anthony. And I Remembered Ps.Anna told me. Always Look Up to the Cross and the Father !

Having A Mission Trip Tomorrow. Hope It will be a Fire starter which Starts my Fire back.

I want to do, so many so many things.. but i just doesn't have the strength.. every night now my heart cries.. for the thing that i wanted to do.. for the things i wanted to come back.. i now realize, is all a waste of time.. just thinking and yelling for it.. why don't I just go fix it and repair it. some how i'm lost.. but i guess i found back who i am again .. :) ..

o well.. ! what the heck ! start doing it !

No comments: