Thursday, August 13, 2009

13th August 2009 - WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME AGAIN ?!?!

Today had Science 1 , 2 And Geography Paper .. Science 2 And Geography really doomed me up man .. is like @nuke -BoboKen- =.="...

Recently been studying, plannings, Server Doing and etc.. I think i'm totally exhausted..I'm tired..I'm Dying..I'm Rotting.. I've Been Back to Emo..

I've been always thought about :- What kind of person am I that people thinking ? Am I A Good Prefects to the school ? Am I Always a Good Friends To Everyone ? Did I Dissapointed You In Some Way ? The Things That I'm Always Acting , The Way I Talk , The Way I Do, Izzit Comfortable To One And Other ? Etc I always care people before i think of myself.. Some people will tell me that , Dont be so stupid , do what that make u comfortable that's enough ! NO .. I can't ! Because i really care what ppl think of me ..
I sometimes don't know why.. i'll just run up and get emo .. eventhough i'm watching movie.. i feel very uncomfortable in a sudden.. Like sense that something bad will happen.. U know what's making you feel like this , but u just can't speak out what is inside your heart.. I really don't know how to explain..
I've been being the last time me.. Being Alone, Silent, Ignore etc.. That really doesn't wanna speak out.. Maybe i had lost my only 1 Secretive Heartly Bro .. ? I Don't know.. I'm Really Lost.. My Brain is totally Black Out.. And Don't Know What To Do .. Just Like A Coma Patient..
Seriously .. i think i really need a break on EVERY SINGLE THING .. Just go enjoy myself in all the way.. I really wish .. this world would have a solution of chemical that can make me just forget and no emo ..

No comments: