Kenneth Is Back ~?
The Streamyx Technician FFK today again that wanna delay till this Wednesday , thank God that it can be done by Tomorrow .. I HOPE LA .. PLEASE GOD = = .. Tomorrow need run server and rush everything = = .. Please Bring This Technician come = = !
Had dinner with Old Gang .. Well .. I Think is worth for me to go dinner as She opened up my mind .. and seriously.. shes like tio Toto + 3D + Jackpot , what she says is directly to my point that what i'm so emo and depress for.. Shes an Angel that God sent her to me to speak to me lol..
Yes .. I think is really that a path of life and time for me.. Everyone have their own life .. and their life is not i control or what , because is their freedom that how they used their time / life .. i can't because of 1 miss phone call or late reply that i'm so dam angry to anyhow think .. Is time that i need to learn how to tolerate each other .. and Understand each other .. Learn how to change the Angle of View.. Stand At People's Side to think ..
Maybe sometimes there's really an issue that is benefited but just that i don't know how to look at it , and just ignore and mad of the matter and the person.. I'm always think that i'm Always right and other people are wrong .. I think now i'm the opposite side , that i really need to know that, known myself before i known people much more.. Do the things that makes u much comfortable, and what is Right to do.
I Should be appreciate much more than usual , because I think i'm really living in a Great and Caring circumstances.. While that i just dont realise actually there's alot of Friends,God Sis & Bro, And Family member that really worried and care for me..
What i need to do is, don't run away but find the way to solve the problem .. No matter it will ends up bad , depression , happy or whatever.. Things and Issue is still need to be solved..
For My God Sis , and My Most Pleasant God Bro.. IS A Gift from The God for me .. that i have such of u all , that give me so many lesson and make me grow up much more in spiritually maturity and psyhically maturity..
I Really think friendship is always be together, because after so many things.. we still be together .. I'm sorry what i have done and misunderstand for so many things.
Sometimes Real Friendship may just end up very very sudden, and we should have a heart to face it and know it that it will come any day , any hour , any minute or any second. Just treasure what we have now, forget the pass , remember the happiness , forgive and forget , That's what i really and what we really need to be and do.
P/S: Thanks Ying . For opening up my mind this night..
No comments:
Post a Comment