Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Uhhhh..Aaahhh..


Books ? Yes, It's books and notes.
Finals starting tomorrow, and I'm totally Doomed. I have no idea why I just couldn't remember a thing at all eventhough I've studied completely for 3 times. Guess I'll just go with luck, idiot core sub which is in Malay huh =/ .. Why on earth does College still have Malay based subjects. Grrraaahhh..

Was pweetttyyy happy today, and things just going well as my brain doesn't think any other stuffs. Guess I've doubt & worrying too much of it. As me and my boyfriend were really going into a super busy time, and starts to have less communication :( . Stillllll ~ nothing will tear us away! Anywayyy, Had a good late lunch with sis. Went to this small little Japanese Restaurant that sells Onigiri ( Japanese Rice Ball , Triangle Type ). It was AWESOMEEEEEE. I shall get more and take picture soon. Anyone wanna go try :D?

Realizing that even all my past and experienced, has gave me a solution and guides to other people that facing the same obstacles that I used to face. God is great, as He's plan always has a purpose. It's not easy to handle a suicido friend, but If you've experienced it and you're alive today. I believe that particular solution is something that you used to overcome.

These people just came to me, and with the same reason and questions. I couldn't bear and just share with them all my ugly past and rainbow life now. I don't believe in eternity love when people tell me ' Ohh, We'll be together FOREVER ' . Seriously, you don't even bypass the stage of being a Whore. Because that's a level which everyone will have, and only after stabilize down for a proper sustained relationship :).

I've enjoyed much life now, knowing that worry is just part of the unnecessary. Because by complaining and just staying at the same square foot, we'll never able to change a thing.



No comments: