Wednesday, November 23, 2011

'....'

A day of rest for SPM ! And yes, guess what? I slept til FREAKING THREE/3 O'CLOCK ! I just broke my record anyway. From yesterday night 9p.m. til today's noon 3p.m. O_O..
Well.. Printed like stack of AddMaths Paper as tomorrow is gonna be this retarded exam :( .. O God, please bless me to have a smooth one tomorrow ! Do until like a mad cow and crazy person today, and I even have Study Group at the night ! Anyway, 3 MORE SUBJECTS TO GO ! AND I'M GONNA SAY GOOD BYE TO ALL THESE !$@^#&@%!@ ~

Sigh, I don't actually know what to do and how to do it. God, you know what I mean only.. I mean.. Com'on.. You know what's the best way to solve this problem without any harm right .. ? Sigh.. I just wanna serve and worship you with a pure heart again.. you know that's what I always and most wanted for now.. =( ..

Anyway.. It's getting late here, Guess I better go to bed ! Woo.. Night People :) ! <3

No comments: