Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25 January 2011

It's been a long journey with you..
Although you're just a software nor game..
At least.. At Least..
You brought me lots of Good Memories..
It was not easy.. And It's really bringing me to another few steps higher..
I've experience alot.. And Knowing Really A lot..
It's a Heart break.. It's A Pain Indeed..
To Shut You Down..
Is Just Like.. Shutting And Just Throwing My Own Blood and Sweats Away..
It Bleeds.. But That's Okay ..
At Least I'm Happy With my Own Aim.. And It Really Hits On..
At Least.. I Know I Bring Back All My Friends Together..
Back To The Place.. Where They Chat, Where They Know Each Other..
Frankly.. Maybe 90% of people is Blaming me..
But Seriously.. I Appreciate The Others 10% With All My Heart.. Thank You For Your Support..
Maybe I'm Already An Enemy To All.. And No One Will Remember Me Already..
If I Could Choose Again.. I'll Be The Professor.. That Always Wanted Previously Rather Admin..
I Did Not Mad At Anyone.. Nor Blame Anyone..
Blame Myself.. For Not Doing Well And Just Give Up..
Blame Myself.. For Not Holding It.. And Keep My Promises..
I Hope.. TransquilityRO.. Do Brings You At Least A Second Of Good Memories..
And Make All Of You.. Reunion . Again..
:) ..

Again.. Thank You. So Much.. Everyone..
And I Apologize.. If I Ever Made Any Of You Feel Bad.. Or Anything Regarded .. Sorry..

It All Ends Here..

[GM]-Rush-
Administrator Of TransquilityRO...

Created : 1st October 2010
Closed : 25th January 2011

No comments: