Friday, January 21, 2011

20th January 2011


Hi Bloggie ! Long Time No Write With You Already ! xD !

It was a really wonderful beginning of 20 days in this year. Eventually , God is just moving with me, Staying beside me and Just around the mist whenever i needs him.

Indeed, It was a very busy year this year. My schedule are almost burst and I don't rarely have a time to take a breath. Things has been coming over and more stuffs and events to be made of. Even in studies, Is SPM year . And everyone know It will be super busy, But you know, other than that I have so much more side things to finish off.

It was a total breakthrough for me, I've never feel this good all the time. I've never even not being " PMS " like the girls already. What I mean is, The peace of God, is really here. When you actually work it out so hard, and seek the heart of the Father, you will know that, Nothing is impossible to him. And he will make u the best day of everyday, and grant u whatever things even before you've asked. " Seek the kingdom of God 1st, And you will be given everything ".

I was alittle bit vexed up with my future neither next year's plans. Was about to think that if i should take a Double Course Degree, I.T S.A.P , and Business Management . And together with that, I've need to start working and earn my own bucks, helping up my family and parent's Company. The point is, I'm not afraid of being super tired and stress off, But I don't really want to become the people in the world. 80% of them actually totally forget about God due to their busyness in works nor studies. and Maybe 15% of them actually just ignore God due to the same case. I know is tough to maintain the relationship between God and myself. Since then Of course i will still have much more entertainment afterwards right? like having a Girl Friend will be a problem to me , too. LOL. Well .. I really wants to be that 5% , That actually still will not forget about God, and continue his work. If God, you really wants me just to take up the Business Working, and I.T , I'll give up the Business. But God If you really want me to sacrifice more, do it with your will, but not mine.
Just an example, It keeps in my mind like very long since Nic has told me , and us about this. What If you're falling off the cliff and u prayed and shouted for God, and God replies you " Can you wait awhile, i'm busy ? ". I tell you, this will be my worse nightmare and time ever ! As Priority now, I know is always God in the 1st Position.

Somehow pictures comes to me, and words comes to me. I know It will be a excellent year, not just for me. but for everyone in this world. what really keeps in my mind this few days was the " Letter from Hell " , Maybe some of you has actually read of it. And I tell you, if you've not read it before. It is, very, very scary. Is not a horror story. Another picture and vision came to me was, I saw my family, my friends, everyone that I know. Looking at me and pointing towards me in the fire. And repeating : " WHY DID YOU NOT TELL US ABOUT JESUS, WHY DIDN'T YOU SHARE TO US ! EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE , BUT NOT ANYMORE " . It does really freaks me out alot, and tears just came out from me after that minute.. It's not about scaring or frightening you guys whom reading. Do you think we actually should start evangelism already? What if these really comes true. I will never want it to happen, and i will start doing it now.

Having worship practice nor on duties, is not a duties to me anymore. Is about praising him , in more. Is really wonderful if you woke up with song of praise, because for me, God is all in my mind right now. Even im so damn busy, I will never seperate from him. Because No matter what's the problem and matter , God will never forget us, Never Ever! We are all precious to him.

- I have alot of things to write ! But i'm tired already T_T -

Alright, That's all for the moment ! Trying to be hardworking and update my bloggie everyday :) ! Of course with some pictures which i shooted myself ! :P

Night Peeps ! God Love Ya !

No comments: