Going around and screaming for helps and even try your best to close down my server. Why do u need to even pull out my blog and my personal stuffs into the public ? Are you guys really brainless and childish ? So I'm wrong by quoting all of you ? Look at yourself and what you did to me while I was still staying calm.
I'm so glad and with true appreciation that people which is still supporting me. I can't Image words comes out to u all ? U assume me that without any players my server would not on ? Who are you to tell me these ? You're one part of my brain juice ?
I dislike totally for people who commented and telling nor advise me how to do things , People who doesn't know anything and just because they know alittle, they thought they know Everything. Look at the mirror. I do have the right to do and talk. And I don't need farking listen to you how to do. You might delete me in facebook msn or whatever. Delete then. I don't need this kind of bitches friends which doesn't considerate and understands.
Post out to the public. Sue to then. Tell the worlds how bad my server is. TELL THE SERVER AND THE WORLD TO VISIT MY BLOG U IDIOTS. People that doesn't replies you is because they are lazy and knowing that replying u all are such a waste of time. They are not blind. They have their decisions and brains to think which is right and wrong. And i didn't conclude that i'm 100% right.
I'm not mad seriously, but i'm totally feddup and disappointed because of backstabbers. I hope you will really taste back your own medicine one day.
So smart yet so dumb. I'm happy with my amount of players now. So you guys don't need to worry much. Wait 3 months later and see the increase amount again. Sarkers.
Quote me then. Screenshot it again then. It shows how kiasu u are, how pathetic and childish u are.
Good Night People.
No comments:
Post a Comment