Monday, November 15, 2010

15th November 2010

By Understanding, And Acknowledge.
Is pass of the few weeks, I've not been really write up my blog. Well ! Is time to throw all my Emotional here again ! The Known as Ken's emo Blog !

Everyone knows that I've now opened a Ragnarok Online Private Server. I'm as busy as ants and as hardworking as bees. What I want , Is just make my server to be cool, Crowded, Famous. But These things didn't seems to come to it very well.. Instead I've got my aim on, Having all my friends gathered in my server and have fun again like how we do old days. But the very sad thing is, I can't play like what I am last time. I cannot be the very geng character of proffesor or whatever go into pvp sapu ppl anymore.. Well at least i just wanted to chat in the Server.. But seems is not a really good idea too.. I now understands how's all the private GMs feels, or even people with authority . It's not good, People take you for granted just because you gain power in certain things, being a person with power , and full authority and well known, is not a good thing to be celebrate for. And Yes.. I really know that , everyone that so called friends comes to me with a very good smile face, but deep inside, Is just actually having something , which wanna get it and after run away from me.


Money is the root problem, Not just in my server, the world, the society, schools, working areas, etc. Money always Screw Up Everything. Young People,Young people like me now might not understands what i meant. When you actually step out to the world, to somewhere which u worked and consist of money earning and out giving. Fake people with mask, You can just easily buy them with Money. There's no more fairy tales people, there's people which you named as True and Best Friend forever might be the very one to abuse and also betray you. Friends becomes miserable and confuse, and addicted to your money. If you doesn't have Money. You're Nothing in this Generation.


I am disappointed to very certain things and I've trusted quite a numbers of wrong " True Friends ". The server gave me this opportunity to make these people to show out their real face. Being good infront of me and backstabbing me at the back. Even matters like " That Kenneth , So young underage some more , learn people eat expensive stuff and drink Branded Alcohol such as Hoegaarden. " That's the biggest joke ever, people will even Comment you and Judge you by the way u used your money ? What I've reply is just simple : " That's my money, Do I need to take your permission to eat? I earn back my own, I have the right to use it right? Well If you pay, I will :) " Seriously, You're just too pathetic and Seriously mental disorder and Ridiculous. Another case I had today, Well my Singapore Donation Account ( My Server Earnings via Singapore ) is handled by my friend, yeap ! Is another so called True Friend. We argued today and the players, their members were kinda unhappy and said my server is unfair, They requested to refund all the donation money that goes into the account already . In another which means , PAID. The amount were not big, well RM1k. I weren't upset but I'm disappointed and mad, so what can I do ? That's your account and all my money is with you. Yea, is my money. Listen. Is My money. You're just like someone which earns without working and I'm the one whom worked for. That's my server, That's my money, and I have the right to take it all back. But o Well, I'm kinda sick of fighting with money, money and money. At least that RM1k , let me see so many true faces :). And realizing the facts that, quite a number of Singapore people are 3K people . KiamSiap . Kiasi. Kiasu.


Talking about Supporting my Server. Let's talk about a Massive Support a Person. Do you think that you go to them, telling them how great they done a stuff, and how much they done are so wonderful is called as support ? Definition of Support is more than these, Encourage, Appreciate and also Considerate and Pre-conserve someone. Choosing the right time to do the right thing and talk the right stuff. Not when someone having problems and you goes to him and add on the fire and flame it worse.


Having this server was pride and opportunity to learn more stuff. Knowing Money are really not easy to earn. Knowing that The Real World, are Such Cunning as Fox. Knowing that Not everything you said, will be accepted by people and you need to tolerate and endure everyone else.

My Own Life, Is the same . I'll still not forget what i've done, and I've not yet give up..

But Seriously , Without God. I'm Just a Piece of Wood and Shit. He always gave me challenge which suits my limit. :) I have today, is all because of Him ! Glory to Him ! =')


God ! You're Just The Way You Are !
You're Just Awesome !

No comments: