Friday, July 30, 2010

Tired Again..

This whole week, i just feel so many things doesn't right.. i feel very uncomfortable.. with no reason im vexed up.. and i know something will happen.. and there.. and i know more to go.. again.. and again.. i'll never be a peace person..
Thank you, for staying with me such a long days.. i made u suffer, cried, hate urself and alot more.. is such fucking stupid of u.. that u stay beside this idiot retarded childish unworthy cursed person.. now u choose to leave me. and i know. im happy. because u suffer no more.. from me..
i've never thought the days without u is so painful.. so miserable.. i have no one to talk with .. i have no 1 to share with.. i have no 1 to cry to.. without u.. im lost.. more lost than whatever...
I'll never back to what i am .. I'll never be the Kenneth last time.. I've changed.. more bad.. more evil.. and please.. dont come near to me.. it will just influence u all the bad things.. and i dont even deserve any love because of such an fucking problematic person like me..
I've nothing to say.. but to curse myself.. because this is what i am and i deserved...

No comments: