Tada ! My new Deco for the side.
Sometimes, all kind of things happen is not because and by our control. I believe there's always a purpose for that. And We, are born and created by God for a purpose. And did u actually know and found out the purpose of it?I know no 1 is perfect and everyone have mistake. But the point is us, that wants to repent and make a changes or not. I'm sorry to my Girl, that I've made her suffer and ache so much, but i believe that I can make a changes and never happen the same thing again. The pain of hers, i'll never know and feel how much it is. And i will never compare to mine because I doesn't worth or deserve to do that.
Love, might be the greatest things on earth. But whom Love is the Greatest and Best? Which Priority of Love u had? God's Love, Is just too powerful. His love, is undeniable. No matter how we reject his love, he will still continue to love us. Because all of us. Are The Child of His. Well, Other than that of course we have the 2nd priority love for our life partner. Hah, the feeling are like "Wooohoo" U can never describe it. It's feels so high and super fast heart beat pumps when u see him/her, but even when they're away. Your mind just doesn't stop by thinking of him/her. But of course, Love. are not said just by mouth. Actions Are Bigger Than words. There's no use just by saying I Love You. Without Action, U're Just Bullshitting.
Owh, I think i'm getting tired D: ~ Needa get some sleep !
Nighhttz :D
Love You, Jerri :).
No comments:
Post a Comment