Sunday, July 11, 2010

11th July 2010

Ah... ! Another fully occupied weekends :D ! Went out for PC Show & Fair with Schoolmates, Enjoyed the wholeeeeeeeeeee dayy ! And i used alotttttttttttttt of Money Too -.-.
Of Course I'm Happy Shopping Around For Electronic Stuff And Other Than That, Clothes. Well Is A "Ouch" After Counting The Spend. LOL.
Went To Chan Chen Place overnight, And first time ever we can sleep early which is 3 oclock. Wanted to watch football. but everyone fallen asleep -.-
Ahh Maple reach lvl108 ! Blekk lvl120 tomorrow for sure i know XD.
Currently Doing The Insanity WorkOut program. And Is totally totally Killing me. Is Really Though == ! Helpp .. But I Wont Give Up ! Hppmm !
Lastly.
I MISS YOU ALOT ! LOVE U :( ! COME BACK FAST PLS ! U Know Who You Are =(.

No comments: