Is 20th ! 6 more months to undang ! - Sigh -
Throughout this 2 weeks and soon ending this 3rd week of the year . I found out that I'm really lifeless - A Different Kind of Lifeless this year. Studies Life.Less D: .. I really have no time for myself other than just study , homework , tuition and bla bla bla doing the same thing. What's The Choice ? Form4 is just the fundation D: .. so is like , u no choice ? -.-
Chatted with "someone" :D .. ! <3<3<3<3 !! I'm Still Damn Missing You :( ...
Went for a Heart Checkup today . Waited for 6 HOURS .. wtfx -.- .. Wasted all my time, energy and effort D: .. No worries that i'm pretty fine ! Reported Out that my heart is totally strong ! XD !
I Need Gym ! I Need Gym ! ROAR
Good Night Everyone !
No comments:
Post a Comment