Monday, January 18, 2010

18th January 2010

Maybe it's really gonna be a painful scene for both of us.. Our relationship is just like mountains that goes up and down.. within 4 Years.. both of us have grown .. and I'm happy for what u have grown spiritually and mentally for this 2 years.. that I know I never made a wrong decision previously..

Is 18th.. And u're gonna leave 3 years.. And only comes back during Christmas.. It was the most painful relationship I ever had in my life .. and also for such a long period.. I've never felt like this.. Never before..

Sacred Pieces Broke.. Pieces Into Pieces.. I will fix it back .. and reform the shape. . and the last piece.. will be slotted by you ..

Is like so happy during this 1 months + .. for a real us.. But Is really short.. I really hope that the time will stop there.. U've gave me happy moments during this short period.. and I need to wait for it .. to have this most happy moments back again..

Before you wants to hang up my call .. I really don't know what to say .. And I really have so many things to say .. Why am I Such a Coward ... ? I'll Miss You.. Just Like Never Before.. Like A Mad Cow Bull that gonna Dash into Walls.

Sorry For All The Things i had done , that made you dissapointed and unhappy. And Thank you.. for accepting me, and all my decisions i made.. and let me to be the 1 to makes you feel secure and happy :) ...

I'll promise the things u've said. As Same that u must too =) ...

Hope that .. i will take a short time, to recover this.. and still we will be together.. no matter how far we're at..

It's time to pack your bag and start your journey again Ken.. Study Smart and Hard.. And Study At "Somewhere".

No comments: