It was school re-open yesterday. And an additional of today, I really wanna request : Can I Suicide ? Is such a difficult thing for someone that can't study that great to enter a Science class. I really really need to work 10 times harder than the others.. Arghhh.. It's really a very very stressful days i had .. and i think this year will be a worse emotional year for me = =.. sigh.. or is this just the beginning ? or is because of i haven't get use to the environment ?
Additionally, I Don't know what the fuck is my mom's problem? Talk then talk , need to shout at me ? Seriously im already so freaking tired and pissed off after school. She just can't see my effort. I really wants her to go my Aunty's Place to stay. That both we have benefits. 1st I'll get a peaceful place and no need come back home also so stress and pissed off, that i can relax myself and also rest myself up. 2nd, there's no point that she is SO SICK . and still shouting here and there. so in the end. i'll just shout back and sabo her. she go my aunt's place , have a place to eat sleep and rest recover peacefully.
Thank God u tell me that no need take Chemistry. Well , you put the class at Thursday night, which i asked if i should take, u would just place open the class A in Tuesday. :)
To Avoid anything, In Case of Emergency. Please, Dont Try Me These Days. I'll just Burst if I can't endure it.
1 comment:
Looks like you are struggling these days. Hopefully you'll do good in science class ah.
And, just a piece of advice, it's always better to control your temperament rather than creating a "limit" for yourself to burst out in rage. It's of a higher personality if you're able to do so. Withstand and understand the situations and be calm, bro, to find solutions :)
Post a Comment