2nd of December .. waoh.. another day again.. hah.. lifeless lar .. -.-..
Someone been stalking me.. and my blog .. OH NOO .. !
Well went for piano lesson today.. and woke someone up for piano lesson also. Can't believe she can sleep till the last 15min and wake up for the class -_- .. durhhh ..
I Think i need to go shop for some christmas gift for everyone ! ahahaha ! well.. went dinner with Han Then~ PIZZAAAAA =P ...
Hopefully i'll get something to do tml.. i wish -.-..
I just don't know why.. i think that .. i give my self a mood fail today.. the overall was good .. but when i came to the blog.. i just feel like saying so much things.. and i just feel that a bunch of pain came to me.. i have no idea WHY..
_________________________________________________
Another Emo Post I Guess...
I removed the so called " Memories Of Life " slideshow photos .. i think there's a purpose why God made the eye infront of our head but not the back.. Look . Forward . I Believe there's more great things will be happened as the time keep going.. more happier and also more ridiculous jokes..
A Promise between me and you.. i'll never have any relationship untill u comes back.. People .. listen here.. if i ever say anything of love people .. SLAP ME WAKE ME UP .. OR JUST WHACK ME .. thanks.. is a promise .. of me.. to you..
I just feel that i lost alot of my treasured items.. friends .. things.. no idea why am i talking like this right now .. i just feel trumpet -.- .. as in .. i dont hv that kind of environment anymore .. lol.. forget bout it.. i gonna gain a new life...
is really been a tough year for me though.. thank you everyone that helped me and supported me .. encourage and advises.. especially God .. thanks..
No idea.. let me just go to bed and have rest.. i just feel like billions needle poke into my heart.. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment