Is 20th ... AND SOONER OR LATER GOOD BYE TO 2009 .. ARHHHHH YAY ! Good Bye Bad Year :( ... 2010 ! God , Give me a Great Year Please !! LOOKING FORWARD !
Well , today gonna share about the Lifegame Camp. 1st of all .. I MISS EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And It was really really a great camp. For those who came and havent work be4, we'll experience what's is all about the world today. this generation. I learnt alot alot of things , not just spiritually and also physically~
Well . i guess i know why there's so many robbers. I was kicked off and fired off from my job as in the LifeGame. And i was so damn poor that i can't get my 5 essential . i planned to go commit suicide. and i thought of the another way round so i can have my game more intrested and exciting. I married Jin Ing, so that in case i died she gets all my properties. Too bad la she died after she marry me = =.... I robbed all the shops, the banks, EVERYWHERE. I go take loan as in a high amount so that when i died, my garantor will pay all my deeds XD !
Without Education, is really a though thing in the world to live right now. Really need to take up effort and study hard.. to avoid from these things happened. Want knows more ? Go Join the Camp. I comfirm a million times u won't regret ! I'll Promise !
Well today when to church , and stayed back from hip hop . Had a bad bad gastric again = =.. well thank God healed me. and came home to uploads all my photos !
ALL PHOTOS ARE NOW IN MY FACEBOOK ! GO TAKE A LOOK !
No comments:
Post a Comment